Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stay Warm-Keep Cool



I just got this cute jacket in the mail from Modcloth, and I wanted to show it off right away!

I usually wear pretty girly stuff, but the other side of my fashion personality loves classic urban easy going style.  This jacket, with it's hidden hood that zips into the neck, is so cool and comfortable.  I also like that it isn't boring since it has some interesting details, and also because the color-a mix between tan and mustard-isn't a typical color you see on jackets.  I can't wait to wear it in California this weekend when I visit my grandpa and my California cousins!

I was headed out for a walk when I had my husband take these.  His dirty truck is an appropriate background, since he was working on it when I requested my impromptu photo shoot.  :)

































































No comments:

Post a Comment