Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Green Jeans!

I’ve been dying to show off my new green GAP jeans, so here they are!  I wore then with a blue Urban Outfitters top that I have had for a couple of years with a target tank underneath, and my brown leather boots that my friend Kimmi gave me last year.
Colored pants can be surprisingly easy to wear.  They fit so well that I bought these same jeans in hot pink too (a blog post for another day) and they look awesome with a long black sweater and my black riding boots. 
As always, if you wear something in a bright color or an unusual fit, own it and it will look bold, not crazy!  If you look comfortable in your clothes, as well as your own skin, you can’t help but t look good. 
So be brave and try something new today.  I dare you! 

Headband by Forever 21



Add caption

All photos by Jeremy Osborn

No comments:

Post a Comment