Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Jumper for Joy


Just a simple outfit post for today to show off my new jumper!  I wore it with a necklace I got for $5 from a "grab bag" Modcloth sale, and a pair of super awesome heals I got for my birthday.  I felt totally classy and cute, and I got a ton of compliments.  This jumper was a little out of my comfort  zone, but I rocked it and I can't wait to wear it again!  


 Also, look how cute I did my makeup!  I lined my lower lashes with purple powder eye-shadow, and used gold powder eye-shadow for my lids.  It made me wish I wore makeup like this more often (but I have been too lazy to since).




So the lesson?  If you want to wear a style, wear it!  Don't worry about what anyone else will think, if it is in style or not, or if it is deemed "right for your body type".  A happy girl is a pretty girl as Audrey Hepburn used to say, and I sure felt happy in my little jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment