Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pregnancy Style- Pre-Bump Fashion

Okay, so I should have blogged this as my first pregnancy style post.  Here are a few of my early pregnancy outfits.  In the first few weeks, I needed stuff that wasn't too tight on my tummy or chest, but I didn't really have a real bump yet.  This was before my morning sickness started, and I was just getting used to the idea that this whole thing was real.  

For this first outfit, I figured, I might as well be a little sexy while my boobs are this huge and my middle is still pretty small.  Haha! I've had this Urban Outfitters Dress for years-in fact, I'm pretty sure it was close to one of my first blog posts.  




And for a more casual work look, I went with Anthropologie cords and a Modcloth top.



Lastly, this Emily and Fin dress that I have had for years still works great since it has the high waist.  Don't I look so happy? :)  More posts soon!  Hopefully I will stay on this posting roll for a while so that when the baby is here and I am not getting out of my PJ's day after day I'll be able to look back and remember what real clothes can look like when you bother to wear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment