Sunday, September 25, 2011

Red hair, blue shoes

 I had just died my hair red about 20 minutes before this photo was taken.  The dress is from http://helloamelia.com/.  I got it at a sample sale in Portland this August, for about half the price it is marked at on line, but it is worth the full price (if you can afford it). It has a beautiful, softly muted pattern that looks a bit old fashioned.  It is also lined with silky blue lining.  Did I mention it has pockets?  Lovely, well made dress.
 The teal purse was a gift from my sister.  I love it and wear it with everything. Teal is a base color for me, the way black or cream is for other people.
These vintage kitten heals are a slightly bluer teal than the bag, and the slight contrast is very pretty and interesting.  They were a gift from Rachie, and were my "something blue" for my wedding last July.

No comments:

Post a Comment