Monday, September 16, 2013

Easy outfit post- welcome fall!

First of all, didn't my hair look cute today?  I have a post all lined up to show you how to do this hairstyle with very little effort.  But for right now, I just wanted to do a simple Monday-morning–getting-back-to-work outfit post.  


This Emily and Fin dress is one of my all time favorites.  I almost always bring it with me on trips because it is so easy to wear and super soft and comfortable, but today I felt like wearing it to the office.  The shoes are a $5 thrift store find that have ended up being one of my most worn pairs of shoes ever.  Who would have thought red and white shoes were so versatile? 

I am feeling good today, and ready for fall fashions, even if I’m not quite ready for fall weather.  What are you looking forward to this season?  




No comments:

Post a Comment