Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fan Dress and Jasmine Top!

I almost forgot to post pictures of this dress since I made it right before I went on my vacation last week (I finished it the night before my flight!).  I couldn't get a great shot of it since it is too skin tight (fits great!) to fit on my dress form.  But here it is!  It's a Truffle dress (my second, although I already posted my third) from the Colette Sewing Handbook!


Isn't this pattern just perfect for the Truffle?

I also cut out the pieces for this Jasmine top a long time ago, but I just put the shirt together this week.  I used the left over fabric from Willow's sun dress from my last post!  



Few!  So, That is it for sewing for a while.  I have some new patterns coming in the mail soon, so I am trying to save my remaining fabric to use on them.

Can't wait to get started on something new, although, I'm not sure my closet can handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment