Friday, June 1, 2012

Two beach cover ups!

I made these two modified Hazel dresses before I went to Disney Land last week!  I made both pull on dresses without zippers, and made the straps so that they would tie at the neck.  I also made the red dress using only one piece for the skirt instead of three.  These dresses made great beach cover ups, but they are just basically awesome summer dresses.  ;)

I lined the top of this one using the same material that I used for the main dress.  

I made this black patterned dress for my friend Willow in case the wrap dress I made for her didn't fit (which it sadly did not), and it fit like a dream!  Willow was nice enough to model it for me for this blog too!  :)

Here she is showing off the pockets.  :)  I used pretty binding tape to finish the inside of this dress.


Pretty great, right?  I think I like these modified Hazels even better than the original pattern!  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment