Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Outfit Post: Fan-tastic!

Top, Modcloth.  Pants, GAP.  Tank, Target.  Boots, ?
Just a quick outfit post for today.  I don't know why, but picking out a simple outfit like this can sometimes take me a lot longer than picking out a more elaborate one.  It certainly did this morning!  The highlight of the outfit was this soft fan covered cotton top from Modcloth.  The GAP jeans are an old favorite, and the biker boots just felt right with the super strait hair.



While we are on the topic of my hair, look how long it is!  I cut it all off to get the blond out just about one year ago, and immediately started growing it out.  And look! It's finally almost to my shoulders.  When I first cut it, my bangs were only about an inch long in some places, and now they almost blend in with the rest of my hair.  I get the itch to cut them all of the time, but I am staying strong!


I hope everyone had a good Monday!  I'll have some new sewing projects to share soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment