Tuesday, July 8, 2014

GAP Girl


Before I start posting my fabulous array of pregnancy style, I found these photos from a long while ago that I must have forgotten to ever post.  Not very Summer friendly, but hey, this outfit was too cute not to post!  

The burgundy velvet pants are clearly the highlight of the outfit.  I was obsessed with finding some velvet pants this year, and finally found the perfect ones at GAP.  I stocked these pants for months before they finally went on sale for, get this, $12 bucks a pair!  Of course, I ordered three pairs and waited patiently by the mailbox to find that they fit perfectly!!!  Of course, I can't fit into them right now (four months prego over here!) but hopefully they will fit again, maybe in the fall of 2016!  

Both the top and the pants were GAP.  The top I have had for years and years.  




Hopefully I'll be posting some cute bump fashion shots soon.  I've got a lot stored up when I have the time and energy to post them. Thanks for sticking with me while this blog has been a bit dormant.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment