Monday, November 12, 2012

Dark Hair For Fall- Makeover Success!


Here I am with very dark hair for the fall, and I am finally happy with the results.  Don't I look a little Audrey Hepburn in these photos?  I had fun as a blonde, but I love how my skin looks extra milky and my green eyes pop when my hair is dark.  Red lips add just a hint of drama that really works with the dark pixie that I am rocking.  I am wearing an Anthropologie headband in these photos, and my J-Crew coat.  

***Makeover!  Squeal!!!!***

A good old fashioned makeover is my favorite thing in the world.  The dark short hair is also encouraging me to dress a little more stylishly, which also works well with my fall wardrobe.  I love adding a touch of whimsy to whatever I wear, but it is fun to be a little bit chic from time to time as well. I'm going to have fun updating my wardrobe this season, be it with store bought pieces, or more hand made.  I find that I have been unusually drawn to form fitting dresses and tops lately, which is a departure from my usual full skirts and blousey tops that I am usually drawn to.  I have also been liking darker colors with my darker hair.  It's always fun to change things up, and I am looking forward to new fashion finds and changes in the coming months!  




No comments:

Post a Comment