Saturday, March 29, 2014

Etsy Preview- The Modern Retro Cocktail Dress

Welcome to a very special edition of Not Your Average Average where I discuss this lovely little number that will soon be available in custom sizes on Etsy.  Isn't it great?  A friend of mine called it "Mad Men meets Jane Jetson", and I am totally cool with that!  I love this little dress I made so much, and it is my own design! I AM AWESOME.

I styled this dress with this great Modcloth belt, faux snakeskin heals and a hunter green cardigan (not pictured).  If I had had someplace glamorous to go, that would have been even better, but truthfully, I was just on my way to work.  





Here are some photos without the belt so you can see the dress on it's own. 



Also, new glasses!  Yay!


So there you have it!  More handmade dresses to come soon.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love that dress. The fabric is sensational! New Glasses too? They are pretty awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! Did you catch me quoting you in this post? Let me know if you want one of these little numbers becfore the fabric is gone. ;)

      Delete