Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Beautiful Stevie

Yay Stevie!  
Once again, this is my lovely friend Stevie in a dress that I made for her.  It is the same pattern that I used for her last dress, which you can see here.  I'm sure you recognize the fabric since I use it again and again.  It is just the pretties cotton in the world, and looked so nice with Stevie's coloring.  

Stevie was kind enough to take these photos for the blog, and she provided me with lots of poses so that you could all see the dress from different angles.  Doesn't she look great?  She always does, of course.  

Here are some shots of the front and side: 



 And from the back: The back of the dress features bias tape around the zipper.  The same detailing is around the sleeves.
 You can see the small key-hole feature here:

 Thanks Stevie for your support, and for these lovely photos!  You make an excellent model!  I can't wait to sew something for you again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment