Monday, April 21, 2014

Tea and Dresses Three

I've been promising to show off some of my recent sewing projects, and finally, here are three at once!  Actually, the first dress I made for my friend Kimmi some time ago, but she just happened to wear it to tea on the same day my sister wore a dress I just made for her, and I was also wearing a me-made dress.  I was so excited that we were all wearing my creations at the same time!

My somewhat reluctant models together (they were actually very patient with me)...


Kimmi...
Rach...
Me...




I love how all of these dresses are so different and show off our individual styles.  My favorite element of Kimmi's dress is the yellow panels, and I also love the structured feel of the dress.  Rachel's dress has a lovely Asian feel.  I wish I had gotten better photos of how the top of her dress crosses, but maybe I will have another chance in the future.  And of course, my dress is very much my style, so I love everything about it!  The cotton fabric used on each of these dresses is very lovely, and I think I made good choices when deciding which fabric to use with which dress pattern.  ALSO- Each of these dresses are at least partially my own design.  :)


Tomorrow's post will feature another lovely lady modeling a dress I made (my gorgeous friend Stevie) so stay tuned!  I hope everyone is having a lovely day, nurturing yourself and your loved ones the best way you know how.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment