Friday, April 20, 2012

New glasses!

I just wanted to share a few more photos of my new glasses because I love them!  I am not super good at accessorizing (today I kind of nailed it though), and usually just grab whatever earrings are closest to me in the morning and go, but I really love the way that a pair of glasses can frame the face and be an easy go-to accessory (not to mention the fact that they help me see).  I actually really love my old glasses too.  I am going to keep them around as they are black, smaller, and can serve as my fancy dress glasses.  It’s fun to be able to switch it up from time to time!  





While I’m at it, I might as well show off these really cool earrings that my sister Rachel got me for Christmas, and this beautiful scarf my friend Jenn got me a long long time ago. 

I think the earrings are from Forever 21, but I’m not sure.  I love how they aren’t huge, but they still have a really big personality! 

The scarf is just really classic and pretty.  It is the perfect scarf to wear on a warm spring day like today.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment