After not really feeling creative for a while, I am back in the grove and sewing up a storm! I have been making a couple of dresses for other people lately ( a Hazel for my sis-finished!; a Peony for my step-mom- nearly done; and a wiggle dress for my sister in law- basically just conceptualized), but I am trying to make time for my own projects too. Right now, I am in the middle of several in fact, but today I want to show you my newest Jasmine, because that is the one that is finished! Here it is!
Even though this is my third Jasmine, I learned a lot from this project. For one thing, I figured out why the interfacing at the neck is always funky on these tops- I have been putting them in upside down! I did it again on this one before figuring it out, but I for sure wont next time!
I have no plans to use this pattern again for a while, unless I happen upon the perfect fabric. I'd love to finally try the Jasmine in a nice light fabric for once.
All in all, I am pretty happy with how it turned out, although I did make it a little too big (as I have done on all three).
I am excited to share my next few projects soon. I am trying some new stuff, so wish me luck!