Thursday, December 20, 2012

Outfit Post- Christmas Party Outfit

I have two brand new hand made dresses to show off soon (my best two yet!!!), but I think I will wait until I can get some shots of me wearing them over the Holidays rather than posting them on the dress form now.
In the mean time, I thought I might do an outfit post and show off what I wore to my husbands Christmas party the other night.

I have blogged about this dress before, but I haven't worn it for a long time so it still feels new. :)  It was from a Modcloth sale.  The one problem with this dress is that it is very fragile.  The lining ripped to shreds the first time I wore it and I am always afraid the dress shell will tear while I am wearing it. The gloves are Modcloth from last year. The boots are Steve Madden.  The turban style headband is from forever 21.  I love it, but I only like how it looks when my hair is short.  Like now!   :)

Getting ready!  Black headband- Target



AND look at this cute coat!!!  My sis gave it to me this week just because.  It is very warm, and will look great over dresses, or worn more casually.  LOVE IT.

Happy Holidays !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment