Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Anniversary Tea/ Polka Dress Post

My husband and I have been together for six years!  Only married for two, but we started dating the day we met six years ago, and we have been happily together ever since.  This year, for our six years dating anniversary, my husband and I went to the St James tea Room here in Albuquerque.  I go there monthly with my sis, but it is still exciting place to go on a date, and it is so sweet that my husband will go with me (he actually likes it too).  As always, we had a wonderful time.  :)

Handsome husband.  :)

I also really wanted to highlight this amazing dress that I got from my parents for Christmas.  Isn't it perfect? It fits like a dream, and it has so many wonderful little details like the collar, front pockets and the little black belt that came with it.  I  usually don't wear clothes that are this form fitting, but this dress hugs all of my curves without adding lumps and bumps or making me feel self conscious.
Dress Modcloth, sweater Express, footless tights Target, shoes Dillard's.






It's hard to tell, but my earrings are little teapots.  My friend Nadia gave them to me.  I wear them to tea all of the time. :) The cuff bracelet was a Christmas gift from my sis Rachel.  Beautiful!

Just for fun, I thought I would include some previous St James Tea room dates that my husband and I have had.  The blond is from this summer, and the other is from a few years ago (although I have the same hair now!).  Cute couple, if I do say so myself.  And very very happy together.  :)
Ugh!  I hate when Jer does that with his hat!  Haha!  
On me: Dress Emily and Fin, headband Urban Outfitters, shoes Dillard's   
 

On me: Lowie gold dress.  On Jer: mostly express.

No comments:

Post a Comment