Monday, July 15, 2013

Crohns sucks…In other news, sewing is still fun.

Hi friends!  Anyone miss me around the blogosphere?  My Crohns disease has been kicking my butt lately and I have been too sick to be very interested in writing or taking photos, but that doesn't mean I haven’t been busy sewing!  In fact, being home bound means that I have had nothing better to do than a lot of sewing while watching insane amounts of Project Runway. 
So, since I haven’t been in photo shoot mode, I ended up just taking a few photos of some of the projects that I have been working on for Etsy, as well as a few personal projects.  Let’s start with Etsy.  All of these items will soon be available in my shop (opening later this month), among other things.
Nightgown front
 
Nightgown back
Nightgown front
Nightgown back

Wool Bermuda shorts
Cotton top
Skirt sample

Top
Hopefully I’ll get back my grove soon, but in the meantime, I am not letting this disease kill my spirit or my creativity.  In the words of Tim Gunn- I’m gonna “make it work!”  Yes, maybe it’s time to turn off the Project Runway for a while…Psych! Never!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment