Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Two Etsy Skirts, and a Custom Dress

Hopefully I’ll be back to my old blog writing self soon, but in the meantime, I did want to share a sneak peak of two more of the skirts I will be offering on my Etsy site.  Whoo hoo!  I will be charging $45 for the unlined versions, or you have the option of getting a lined version for $65.  Both options come with side pockets, and will be custom made. 

Side note: If I have posted anything on this blog that I have labeled as being made for my Etsy shop and you want it, please contact me!  I have a limited quantity of each fabric.  As of now, the Etsy shop will be opening in late August so that I have time to finish up a few friend custom orders, such as this one for my friend Kimmi. 
Isn’t it lovely?  It needs about another day’s work before it is finished, but I can’t wait to see how it comes out!  I’d love to be able to offer custom made dresses like this on my site in the future.  For now, and the start of my Etsy shop, I am charging $10 per hour of work, plus the cost of materials, which is really a pretty awesome deal.  The “Sale” items will be listed for much lower prices, starting at around $15. 
Also, I have my first plus sized volunteer, so I might be able to carry plus sizes in the future as well.  Yay!  I can’t wait to get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment