Saturday, January 25, 2014

Diamonds and Boats Butterick 5949

'Member these?

Well get ready, 'cause here's another; and it's the best one yet: 


I made this version sleeveless, with contrasting cotton and left-over vintage fabric from the jacket I made.  Isn't it fabulous???



Of course, I used a metal zipper again...



And I wore it for a special date night with my wonderful husband.  We are both happy in these pictures, because we were looking at each other.  :)


Everyone bored with this pattern yet?  I can assure you that I am not, but I do have a new creation in the works that is totally different.  I've already made a somewhat unsuccessful wearable muslin, but I'm hoping the actual dress will turn out a little better, and not kill me in the process. Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment