Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mint Tea Dress

As you may be able to tell by the fact that I am clearly not freezing my butt off in these photos, I should have done this post a good long time ago.  Oh well, better late than never. 



Yes, this is another Butterick 5949, and not the last you will see from me!  I absolutely adore this pattern and its amazing versatility. 

I pared my cotton, fully lined dress with mint heals form Modcloth, grey gloves from Modcloth, a grey belt from Anthropologie,  and a beautiful maroon beaded clutch that was a gift from my sis.  My earrings were vintage clip-ons.  The dress itself has little paper boats as the print.  So cute!  It also has a medal zipper, because I love medal zippers so so much! 
.  


I wore this dress to a fancy book clubs tea party.  These are my beautiful book club friends.  :)


 
This dress was just a tad large for me in the chest and now lives with a friend. 

And here is a shot I took of my lovely little sister Rachel wearing an Anthropologie dress, and a J-Crew hat (I bought her both) just ‘cause she is so pretty.  


No comments:

Post a Comment