Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Disney Days

I am turning 30 at the end of the month, so I decided to celebrate getting old by going to Disney Land!  My husband, his sis Willow, my sis Rachel and my friend Jenn all had a great time!  Here are just a few snap shots from the trip for your viewing pleasure.  Sadly, we didn't get any of me on my dress up day, or any at all of me and my husband together, but oh well.  Next time, 'cause by golly, there will be a next time as soon as we can manage it! 

These first shots were from the airport when my hubby and I flew in.  I had to wear something that I could travel in, and go to the park in, so I chose this Modcloth top that I have had for years and paired it with dark skinny jeans and boots. I decided that if you wear something this cutesy, you better smile at everyone you see or you else you will look ridiculous, so I smiled at everyone I saw and looked awesome.  Not that it was hard to smile when we were almost in Disney Land!  I love how the gold tank underneath looks paired with this electric blue top. 

My sis and I posing with Cruella.  She was so funny! 
She asked, “Did you make that dress?”
And I said, “Yes I did…but not out of puppies.”   

A few more...



 Most of these photos are courtesy of Jenn, who captioned this one, "she's wishing for the one she loves, to find her, today.  But he is in Cars Land."  Haha!  It was hard to get Jer out of Cars Land though, not gonna lie. 

 Finally, lets pretend that we took this picture of Jer on the trip, because I love this picture of him.  He is the cutest boy in the world.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment