Saturday, March 9, 2013

Growing Out the Pixie: March Hare

Get it?  It’s a play on words!  I crack me up. 
But seriously folks, here is a look at the start of month 4 growing out my pixie cut.  I trimmed up the back very short recently so it is almost to the point where it is all growing out at once.  Yay!  Growing your hair out can be an experience that is so painful that it can make you want to just give up and cut it all off again just so you don’t have to deal with the bad stages, but so far (knock on wooden keys) I think it is still looking pretty cute.  True, February wasn't my most stylish month and I plan on having some, shall we say, interesting hair moments to come, but at least for right now I am pretty happy with the little bob it is growing into.
Growing out my bangs is another story however.  They are just hitting the length where they start to curl a bit underneath them, causing them to separate in unflattering ways.  Sigh.  I must stay strong.  If I cave and cut my bangs short now, then by next moth I will surely look like prince Valiant.  No thank you self.  Please no. 



No comments:

Post a Comment