Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just Meh Sewing

I realized today that I never blogged about the finished dress I started here.  So here it is!

To be honest, I'm not quite sure which side I will use for the back and which side I will use as the front, although I'm not quite sure it matters.  The other side looks mostly the same, except no bow. 

I really wanted to like this dress, and for a different body type I'm sure it would be lovely with a belt.  But for me, it is going to the back of my closet for future maternity wear.  Oh well, they can't all be winners.  Still, I'm sure I will appreciate it when I need it (not any time soon, but some day).



***Update-I gave this dress to my friend Kimmi, and it looks awesome on her!  Yay!  It just needed to find the right home.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment