I am getting more and more excited about growing my hair out. I think it should be long enough to put in little pig tails by late summer! When it is long enough for that, I will feel like I have really long hair! Haha! I am so ready for a change. Here I am in 2011 with mini pigtails. :)
So here is what it looks like now, month 5 of growing it out. It is a pretty hit or miss length, and it is already a lot more work to make it look nice than my super short hair was. But, it is past my jaw, which I see as the third stage of growing your hair out.
Here are the stage milestones of growing out a pixie hair cut:
1) Start growing it out-you may trim up the back as necessary to prevent a mullet (This was in November for me this time).
2) The front of your hair is past your earlobes (month 3-February).
3) The front of your hair is to your jaw (month 5-April).
4) The front of your hair is to your chin (month 7-June).
5) Mini pigtails (month 9-August)
6) Mini pony tail (month 11-October)
7) Hair to shoulders (month 13-Dec)
8) Hair past shoulders (month 15-Feb 2014)
9) Long hair! March 2014!
So there you have it! My hair should be really long (for me) by this time next year. Whoopee!
As a side note, it is really hard to find long hair inspiration because models always look so mad and bored and I want to find happy ladies with long hair. Not like this:
Also, I like this. I am going to pretend this girl is smiling. She should be, her hair is so pretty! :)
*PS- the above photo is sooo pretty, but doesn't it also look a bit like a dead body propped up in a chair? Just me? Okay fine.