Sunday, April 21, 2013

Style Inspiration: Yoon Eun-hye



I have a major style crush, and her name is Yoon Eun-hye.  Apparently, she is a very famous pop singer and TV star in Korea, but all I care about is how cute she is on the Korean soap opera, Lie To Me. 


She spends a lot of the show looking very ordinary, like so:

While also humiliating herself in various ways, or at very least, being chased by bees, like so:

 BUT THEN, she eventually gets this cute haircut, and also sometimes gets to dress like so!

 Honestly, she is supper cute no matter if she is entangled in drama of her own creating...


Or all glamed out and ready for romance.



She is adorable, and the show is adorable, and although it is a guilty pleasure, watching her reminds me of how I felt the first time I saw Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday, or Audrey Tautou in Amelie.  She is so cute with such cute style, I don't even mind having to read the subtitles! 



I really don't know anything about Korean fashion trends, but if I were to believe what I see on Lie To Me (a bit like people in other cultures believing all Americana's dress like Real Housewives maybe), then I must assume that there is a heavy 1940's meets 1990's influence that is just to die for.  I wish I could get more stills from the actual show, but alas, this is the best I can do.  Still, what I really love is her hair, which I can show you here.  So much cuteness. 




If you are looking for some mindlessly cute entertainment, I really do recommend Lie To Me, which can be found on either the interwebs, or even on Netflix.  Bye bye Yoon Eun-hye.  Be seeing you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment